Wellington Rape Crisis is not fully funded and relies on community support to do our important work. You can support us by:
Joining Wellington Rape Crisis
Leaving Wellington Rape Crisis a Bequest
A bequest is a gift made through your will. A bequest allows you to determine how your wealth is used after your death. It's as simple as adding a clause to your will. A bequest can support a specific initiative (eg: counselling /social work sessions) or general costs. It's also possible to request your bequest to be invested so that the capital sum is not spent but gnerates an annual income stream for Wellington Rape Crisis.
Every year we run an annual street appeal, in 2013 it is on Friday 12 April so please contact us if you are able to collect for us.
If you are paid through IPayroll we will be an automatic organisation you can choose to donate to through Payroll Giving. If not, just ask your employer to add WRC so you can donate to us in your regular pay and the donation will come straight out of your pay and you will get back the tax portion at that time too. You can give them our bank account number as above.
Fundraise for us
Here are some ideas, contact us if you want some assistance with publiscising your activity:
- Share this information and our Fundy Page with your friends and networks
- Have a movie or games night at your house with gold coin entry
- If you are a business (from hair salon to restaurant, clothing store to café) select a day during where a percentage of sales will go to WRC
- Cook a meal for your friends and ask for a donation
- Sell homemade jams, pickles, baking, or secondhand items on Trademe and give WRC the proceeds
- Run an event for us or run an marathon and fundraise for us
- Do you have another skill or service you can offer to people for a donation with the proceeds going to WRC?
Last Updated on Apr072013